Our mission is to keep premises, staff and clients safe
Global Group specialise in the design, install, commissioning and maintenance of the following systems, all in line with Third Party Approved Schemes as below:
- Fire Alarms, Emergency Lighting, Ansul and Amerax Fire Suppression
- Fire Survey – containment/passive survey – Building regulations/ADB requirements
- Passive Fire Protection (Hilti and Rockwool)
- Fire Barriers, Fire Walls and Intumescent paint to steel
- Fire Door installs and upgrade (manufacture of EcoFrame FD30/60 Doorsets)
- Fire Engineering Support (Fire Risk Assessment, Fire Strategies, Fire Survey, Fire Investigation)
- Fire Training (live and online)
- Portable Extinguishers – service and maintenance
- Security Systems (Intruder, Access Control and CCTV).
Our clients include; Marriott Hotels, Thomas Cook, Leicester City Council, Thames Valley Police, Derby Homes and Melton Borough Council.
Global are one of two Hilti ASC contractors and one of four SIG/Rockwool nominated specialists within the UK for all elements of Fire Protection Work. Our Passive Fire Protection Services concentrate on the repair and upgrading of the Fire Compartmentation within existing buildings and provides a FIRAS Third Party accredited service.
Global Accreditations and Verification
- ISO 9001 SSAIBoard (No NOTT031)
- Design, Installation, Corrective and Preventative Maintenance of Intruder Alarm Systems in accordance with the requirements of PD 6662
- Design, Installation, Corrective and Preventative Maintenance of CCTV Systems in accordance with the requirements of the SSAIB Code of Practice or BS EN 50132-7
- Design, Installation, Corrective and Preventative Maintenance of Access Control Systems in accordance with the requirements of the SSAIB Code of Practice or BS EN 50133-7
- Design, Installation, Maintenance, Commissioning
- LPCB (Cert No CFA-189), BAFE SP203-1
- SafeContractor (Cert No ZV3510), CHAS and Construction Line
- Fire Protection Association (FPA), ASFP Members
- HILTI ASC 2016
- NICEIC (Cert No 030515), SSAIB
- ISO14001, ISO9001
- FIRAS (Warrington EXOVA certification)
Total Group employees and coverage is circa 400. National coverage with offices in Nottingham, London, Scotland and with depots in Newcastle, Preston, Norwich, Kettering, Reading, Dartford and Bristol.
What makes Global HSE Solutions different to other Fire Stopping companies?
Global HSE Solutions provide an extensive range of fire safety and health and safety management services, helping businesses of all sizes across the United Kingdom keep their premises safe.
Some of our services include: Fire Risk Assessments, Fire Safety Strategies, Passive Fire Protection, Supply of equipment and accredited installations, Live and Online Training.
Besides the Passive Fire Protection solutions that are the core of our business, we can also provide Active Fire Protection in partnership with our sister company Global Fire Systems, ensuring comprehensive fire safety strategies for all types of buildings.
Our teams are always available to carry out on-site surveys and attend meetings to provide technical knowledge on all related systems.